Life at the Edge.
Live at the Edge of your seat, the Edge of fashion and the Edge of adventure in an established and constantly growing community. Located in the heart of a vibrant city will stand a landmark at the cutting Edge of design. Built and embellished with the highest quality features and premium finishes, and surrounded by a multitude of amenities, these condominiums are beyond the Edge of greatness.
This 35-storey tower, by award-winning Architect Roy Varacalli, is at the leading Edge of design with modern and elegant finishes throughout the interiors and exterior. Large balconies and stunning terraces enable residents to experience the city at new heights. Floor to ceiling windows reflect the atmosphere allowing the architecture to blend seamlessly into the sky, while the framing allows it to stand out against the backdrop as a marvellous structure.
Why Edge Towers?
- AAA Location – Walking distance to Square One Shopping Centre which has recently gone through a $380 Million Expansion
- Walking distance to the Mississauga-Brampton LRT which has received provincial funding which will run from the Brampton GO all the way down to the Port Credit GO.
- Close to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion that will add an additional 3,200 students to its campus. Total enrollment at Sheridan can now hold up to 5,500 Students
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, Mississauga’s Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library, the Civic Centre, the Living Arts Centre, a GO Train Station as well asHighways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- Developed By Solmar Developments who has over 25 years of experience
- Developer: Solmar Developments
- Address: Southwest Corner of Hurontario Street & Elm Drive
- Storeys: 3 Buildings with the largest building being 50 Storeys
- Suites: 293 Suites in Tower 1 (1200 Suites in All 3 Buildings)
- Pricing: From the $300,000s
- Amenities: Ground Floor Retail, Daycare, Community Green Space, Party Room, Concierge & More
- Area Amenities: Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, City Hall, Celebration Square, MiWay Transit System, GO Transit, Restaurants, Shopping, Highways 403, 410, 407 & More