COMING SOON TO BLOOR YORKVILLE.THE CITY’S MOST SOPHISTICATED RESIDENCES. PRICED FROM THE $500’S55C Condos is a new condo project by MOD Developments and is currently in pre-construction. 55C architect is designed by architectsAlliance. The new project will be located at 55 Charles Street East in Toronto. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Bloor Street East.
55 Charles Condos will have vertical striated pattern interrupted by projecting horizontally striped volumes and a series of inset. The building will feature a cabled curtain wall glazing system on the ground floor. A six storey podium will be above it with clad in a mix of aluminum panels and curtainwall glazing. The rest of the tower will be finished in a mix of window wall panels with glazing between strips of aluminium paneling.
55C // INTERIORS
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT 55C CONDOS
1. Walk to Everything! – 55 Charles St. East Condos is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Bloor, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. Steps away from the Yorkville area which is home to high-end designers like Tiffany, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Hermès. Enjoy being close to the cities best restaurants, bars and cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at Toronto Eaton Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit! – Using transit when living at 55 Charles St. East Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including the 320 Yonge night bus route. The Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is a short walk from home, where residents can connect to the Yonge-University line and access Union Station in just minutes or take the Bloor-Danforth line to access other parts of the city.
3. Live Where You Work! –55 Charles St. East Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to call home, as it is located in the heart of Toronto, right near Queen’s Park and the city’s financial, fashion, and entertainment districts.
4. Great Investment! – The Yonge and Bloor area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area is home to several post-secondary institutions. With University of Toronto and Ryerson University close to 55 Charles St. East Condos, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. This is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Highway Accessible! – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes from 55 Charles St. East Condos, residents have easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 401, connecting them to all of the GTA and beyond.